- Your child/children are invited to attend camp at NO CHARGE through a gift from Bethesda!
- When registering your child for camp online at WWW.MYSLCC.COM, check the appropriate church scholarship amount. Bethesda will be billed at the end of summer for those who attended.
- Bethesda Mennonite Church will no longer be coordinating transportation to and from camp.
- Parents may work together to carpool.
- If families would like to travel together, the church van is available and may be reserved by calling the church office at 402-723-4562.
- If the van is used, child passengers must fill out the Permission for Medical Treatment Form (see below) and drivers must fill out the Driving History/Record Release Form.
SWAN LAKE CHRISTIAN CAMP
Swan Lake is excited about the upcoming summer programs they have planned! Last year they had a record number of kids, and so are offering a couple of extra camps.
Day Camp 1 (Pre K - 2nd Grade) June 15, 2023
Day Camp 2 (Pre K - 2nd Grade) June 16, 2023
Day Camp 3 (Pre K - 2nd Grade) June 19, 2023
3rd & 4th Grade Camp (1) June 7-9, 2023
3rd & 4th Grade Camp (2) June 11-14, 2023
5th & 6th Grade Camp (1) July 9-14, 2023
5th & 6th Grade Camp (2) July 16-21, 2023
7th & 8th Grade Camp (1) July 2-7, 2023
7th & 8th Grade Camp (2) July 23-28, 2023
Senior High Camp June 25-30, 2023
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.