- You are invited to study the book of Philippians with Pastor Seth Sunday evenings at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom. Click this link to join.
- The 2020 Yearbooks are here! Feel free to pick up a copy in the plastic totes at the east entrance.
- You are invited to a Prayer Gathering @ 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday's via Zoom. Click this link to join.
- BMC Faith Formation link
- If you have Cobalt cable service, you can watch the Sunday service on channel 3207!
- Bethesda has partnered with Easy Tithe for reliable, secure, online giving. Click the Give tab, then "Make a Donation." Thank you for your generousity!
- The Etc. Shop in Seward is closed at this time. Please hang on to your Etc. Shop items until further notice.
Everyone is welcome at Bethesda Mennonite Church in Henderson, Nebraska. Whatever your story, your questions, your doubts or your struggles, we're about doing life together in community, being intentional about our growth as people and serving one another and our broader community along the way. We're REACHING out, GROWING spiritually, and SERVING the Lord and others!
Sunday Worship Service 9:30 a.m.
Join us at 8:30 a.m. Sunday mornings for coffee and fellowship! Worship service begins at 9:30 a.m. A Bulletin & Bethesda News is printed each week.
Christian Education Hour 10:40 a.m.
All are invited to participate in the Christian education hour and to stop by the Coffee Spot, located in the Fellowship Hall! There are classes for all ages. Childcare is provided for children under age 3 by caring adults during the Sunday School hour. The nursery is located just west of the Fellowship Hall - first door on your left. (Church Map)
The southeast sanctuary entrance is both wheelchair and walker accessible. Handicap restrooms are located around the corner from the nursery.
Expect to be inspired by the music, encouraged by the message and reminded that God's grace is present here. Our newly renovated sanctuary is large, but don't let that intimidate you! It's filled with warm-hearted people who will welcome you in.
We want you to be comfortable. If you prefer to wear jeans and a t-shirt, go for it. If you like dressing up, please do. We aren't concerned with how you dress. Worship is about what's in your heart!
Occasional bad weather may necessitate cancelling or postponing activities at church for the safety of our members and staff. Pastors and the Board of Deacons will determine if Sunday services will be cancelled. Pastors and staff will determine if weekday events or Sunday services at Bethesda should be cancelled/postponed.
If Heartland Community School is closed or is closing early, Bethesda Preschool will close as well. Evening events at Bethesda will typically be cancelled or postponed if Heartland is closed. Stay tuned to the following sites for up-to-date information:
- Closing information will be posted on the BMC website, Bethesda youth Facebook page, KOLN-KGIN 10-11 TV Station, KOOL Radio Station (103.5) and Heartland Beat.
- If you are on our email list we will send you notification of postponement or cancellation. If you would like to be included on the email list, click here.
- Junior high and high school youth and parents will be notified by text.
- You may call the church office at 402-723-4562 for updated closing messages.
- BMC Tornado Preparedness Map