Mennonite Central Committee (MCC), a worldwide ministry of Anabaptist churches, shares God's love and compassion for all in the name of Christ by responding to basic human needs and working for peace and justice.
MDS is a volunteer network of Anabaptist churches that respond in Christian love to those affected by disasters in Canada and the United States.
MEDA is an association of compassionate women and men who invest in the lives of families living in poverty around the world. They integrate faith-based values into their work and service to the poor. Most of the world's poor are working hard, but barely getting by. MEDA helps men and women sustain their families without dependence on relief aid or ongoing support from the agency. Their programs are built to increase personal dignity and to create self-sufficiency.
The mission of Mennonite Education Agency is to strengthen the life, witness and identity of Mennonite Church USA through education.
• Advocating for the vision and mission of Anabaptist-Mennonite education in church and school.
• Developing and maintaining the vision for and the long-term interests of Anabaptist-Mennonite education.
• Discerning the educational needs of the church and developing schools and programs that best meet these needs.
• Dismantling racism in MEA and the schools.
• Encouraging and enabling schools to collaborate in ways that ensure that the common good of Mennonite education and the church will take precedence over specific institutional self-interest.
• Facilitating cooperation, collaboration and coordination among Mennonite Church USA educational institutions and between these institutions and other church programs.
• Providing services in support of the missions of the educational institutions.
• Providing for the establishment and maintenance of accountability and support relationships between the schools and the church.
Vision: To be a community of vibrant Anabaptist health and human service ministries committed to God's work of healing and hope in Jesus Christ.
Mission: MHS Alliance strengthens and extends Anabaptist health and human service ministries in faithfully and effectively fulfilling their missions.
Values: Spirituality and prayer, community, mutuality and service, human dignity and compassion for all people, stewardship of God's gifts, advocacy for justice, peace and reconciliation, ethical commitment and grace and hospitality.